WELCOME! At TC Kids, we have fun and age-appropriate children’s programming just for your kids! Kids love coming back because the time is spent in relevant and fun activities. We use interactive teaching, multimedia, and a caring team of volunteers to make it the best hour of your child’s week. TC Kids is for Birth – 5th Grade and is available at all weekend services.
First Time Guests —Visiting for the first time is easy. Please go to the kiosks near the parking structure to get checked in. There, you will fill out a family registration form and get name tags for your kids. Let the check in team know if your child has any allergies or special needs.
Safe and Secure–We want you to enjoy the service without worry. Our computerized check-in system and multiple security checkpoints provide classroom security. Each child wears a name tag that matches the parent pick up tag. All of our volunteers and staff have gone through background checks and training.
- Nursery- We need dedicated and loving volunteers to care for the Infants and Toddlers in our nursery room.
- Preschool- If you love working with young children, this is the place for you! We always need more people to help in the classrooms with playing, crafts, and story time.
- Elementary – Come and invest into the life of a student in the most impressionable time of their life. We need volunteers with all gifts to be a part of this team, especially as small group leaders.
- Special Buddy – We need committed volunteers to help in our special needs classroom or as a 1 on 1 buddy guiding them in the regular classroom.
- Resource Support- During the week, help us get get ready for the weekend by preparing crafts, organizing, and doing admin support!
If you want to join our volunteer team, the first step is to fill out a volunteer application.